- Dilip K. Chakrabarti, University of Calcutta
- Ian A. Gordon, Victoria University of Wellington
- Fred M. Leventhal, Boston University
- Jane Millgate, University of Toronto
- Frederick G. Weiss, University of Virginia
- IASH supports the Ethnological Europaea Conference, and others on topics such as the French Renaissance, and William Blake.
- The Institute funds research into the Greig-Duncan Ballad MSS via the School of Scottish Studies.
- Visiting speakers include Ralph Alexander Leigh and David Malet Armstrong.
WORK IN PROGRESS SEMINARS BY FELLOWS OF THE INSTITUTE:
Dr Dilip K. Chakrabarti, “The Beginning of Iron in India”
Professor Ian A. Gordon, “The Editorial Problems of John Galt”
Dr Robert E. Lewis, “Sources & Contemporary Popularity of the 14th Century poem The Pricke of Conscience”
Professor Jane Millgate, “Dedicatory Epistle to the Rev Dr Dryadust at the beginning of Ivanhoe”
Dr Frederick G. Weiss, “The Philosophy of Hegel”